Cost: $300 – $2500
WHAT IS INK-LESS STRETCH MARKS CAMOUFLAGE?
Inkless Camouflage works on stretch marks only. This is a cocktail serum that gets penetrated into the each stretch mark to re-build collagen. Once the number of sessions is achieved, the stretch marks will look smoother, less visible and less texturized.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR THE INKLESS CAMOUFLAGE?
Yes if your stretch marks look like these:
Please see the following contraindications for this procedure and when it is NOT advised!
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Use of accutane and/or retinol (in the past 6 months)
- Undergoing chemotherapy (Consult with your doctor)
- Feeling sick!
Get In Contact For Queries & Bookings
DOES INK-LESS CAMOUFLAGE HURT?
There is ZERO to minimal pain during the procedure.
You can immediately return to your life routine after the procedure, following the after care instructions given in your appointment.
WHAT TO AVOID PRIOR INKLESS CAMOUFLAGE?
- Aspirin or ibuprofen 24-48 hours prior to your appointment
- Alcohol, caffeine, blood thinner 24 hours before your appointment
- Fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior to your appointment (they are natural blood thinners)
NOTE: Allergy testing is recommended before the scheduled appointment if there is any doubt you may be allergic to the pigment. CONTACT ME if this is your case.
WHAT TO AVOID AFTER INKLESS CAMOUFLAGE?
- Avoid wearing tight clothing for the next 2 – 3 days.
- Avoid scratching or peeling to prevent infection or discoloration.
- Avoid excessive sweating for 7 days. Moderate exercise is fine after 2 days of the treatment.
- Avoid exposing the area to the full water pressure of the shower for 7 days.
- Avoid tanning and swimming (beach, pool, jacuzzi, bath, etc.) for 40 days. Stick to a quick rinse in the shower.
- Avoid sunscreen, self-tanning or any cream that contains Vitamin D for 40 days.
- Avoid perfume and deodorant near or in the treated area.
CAN I SUNTAN AFTER THE PROCEDURE?
Yes! You can suntan once the area is fully healed (about 30 days). For best long-term results, we recommend applying a high SPF to the treated area prior to sun exposure.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
The length of the treatment depends on the size of the area to be treated. On average, a small area takes around 1 hour and a big area up to 4 hours.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE THE RESULT AFTER THE PROCEDURE?
After 3 sessions. You should have a reliable visible indication of your final result. However, the more touch-ups you get the less visible your stretch marks will be.
HOW LONG DOES THE RESULT LAST?
Inkless Camouflage provides long-lasting results. Daily moisturizer, eating balance meals, and drinking plenty of water will help to increase the effectiveness of the treatment in the long term.
CAN I GET THE TREATMENT DONE IF MY SKIN IS TANNED?
No, we recommend that you undergo the treatment when your skin is in its natural color (not tanned).